Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2008

Smells Like Bored Spirit

Well hello there, I'm back again from my bloody duties...

Since the last month it seems that everyone in the gta modding community is quitting playing San Andreas maybe for taking a long break from all this "check my car", "You stole my pieces" and "gimme your msn and send me your car". Another reason is that GTA IV finally arrived to the PC and some people are starting to mod the game just like SA, like putting new drift handlings and new effects or weapons, etc.

This is the clear expression of "I'm tired of this shit", however there are some people that still creating new stuff and shit for San Andreas and still playing at SAMP. It seems that this community has arrived to its bloody end... It was nice to surf in every blog to see beautiful cars and drift videos...

Everything that has a beggining, has an end and nothing last forever... Maybe those modders will still keeping their cars, maybe others will realese them or just simple delete them and start to face the life... I suggest that keep the modding just like a mid time hobbie.

I'm planning to leave San Andreas the next year, not at all, but just playing in those momments that I can't find anything to do, anyway I'll find out the solution.

Well, I guess that was all and for you people have a bloody merry Christmas and a bloody happy new year.

No hay comentarios: